Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hey, all friends and regular readers, and curious people... wanna see something hilarious? I can create content on scraper sites, then erase it from mine!


This is the only time I'll say, hey, look at this site that steals all my content... because, this is hilarious!

I made a post on my site, they stole it, posted it with a bot at http://justacarguy.hol.es/, and no human was looking to see what they stole, and I got to out the guy that created that site, (key feature difference, his site ends in .HOL.ES )
And called them dumb asses... right on their site!

Update Monday Morning, 12 hours later:

I looked around and found that though they are using a wordpress theme, they had bought it, and were hosted at a Lithuanian company. So... I asked that company to delete that site, and instant presto chango, it's gone. 

2 comments:

  1. It sucks that they are stealing your content, but that is an excellent way to call them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job doing this!

    ReplyDelete