Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Sheriff's deputy stopped to share lunch with homeless man... very cool. My compliments


An on-dutyTacoma sheriff's deputy sitting on a patch of grass along the side of the road, sharing his lunch with a homeless man made my day.

"I just couldn't believe my eyes," Darren Ballard told CBS News after seeing the deputy split a sandwich with the man, Ballard was so touched by the kind act that he snapped a picture and posted it on his Facebook page to give police officers their "props."

"Just saw this cop having a sandwich with a homeless guy in the cut wanting no attention just doing a good deed," Ballard posted. "There are good police officers out there people this made my day please share!!!!!"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/washington-state-sheriffs-deputy-share-lunch-homeless-man/

No comments:

Post a Comment