Friday, June 19, 2015

T&T trucker stops a car chase decisively, nobody hurt, bad guy not going to get away and possibly hurt anyone in a longer car chase




This is T and T truck from Bakersfield CA.

 He moved in front of the car on purpose.

He also ended up getting fired for damaging the truck.

He got in absolutely no legal trouble and was actually praised by the police for his actions. This video is what ended up getting him hired back on because it got the company so much press.

He did the right thing. That person could have caused a lot of harm to others by being so reckless. The driver made the right move knowing that his truck could protect him of the impact as well as possibly save others lives.

5 comments:

  1. That trucker also deserves a medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 PM

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what are you thanking me for?

      Delete
  3. lol lol lol lol you copied my comment word for word and posted this to your blog as your own words? The internet is such a shady place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most concise way of stating the news, and I'm not going to rewrite what happened just to paraphrase you, or anyone else. I didn't make any contribution to American literature for christ sake, you want an authors credit for describing what happens in the video? You can have it, I don't need it, I really don't give a rats ass for getting credit. The truckers did the work, you n I just get to appreciate what they accomplished. Send me a link to where you wrote all this and I'll make you as famous as I possibly can. If that's what you need to get through the day, well darling, I'm the guy to make you happy.

      Delete