Monday, October 31, 2016

when you keep on an eye on the traffic in your mirrors, you might recognize a person you oughta let by, so they can set the pace.






Lets just say he travels at a higher speed than I would ordinarily find I could afford a speeding ticket at, but I can say he seemed to know that there was only one more cop on the 15 from Baker to Vegas, and that cop was in the opposite lanes, and paid zero attention to the people heading to Vegas in the fast lane... even though there were quotas to be met on the last day of the month, and the 1st day of SEMA week. There were 3 cops on the 15 from San Diego to Vegas, 2 more than usual, and one was very cleverly hiding behind the big pile of stones just south of exit 175.

And I cut an hour off my usual time for the San Diego to Vegas run. Hmm. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

4 comments:

  1. Having Magnus in your mirror is a fleeting event. Amazing you got that many pictures! What a great sequence of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Veloster? Always wondered what you drove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, my commuter is a Veloster. My 2nd. It's got the R Spec package for the better shifter, the turbo so it has SOME guts, and the subwoofer for music enjoyability. It's a 2015, and I traded in my 2011 Veloster for it, and cut the monthly payments, and now I enjoy the ride a lot more! Plus, back up cameras became standard!

      Delete
    2. My garage queen that I can't afford to drive is a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T. You can see both cars a bit more indepth if you click on the tag "Mine"

      Delete