Friday, December 22, 2017

this isn't a real car, not a full size, this incredible piece is a 1/43rd scale model, by Ilario Chiera. Wow


Ilario Chiera was born in 1965 in Annecy, France, near the Swiss border, of Italian parents.

His first contact with 1 / 43rd car models took place in 1984.  "I bought my first kit, a 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO Record, and with some instructions from the seller, I quickly assembled the model, then I went back to the store to show them my work. I was asked to work for them.

 After only a week, I was self-employed and started a kit assembly company."

"I decided to make a series of high quality cars at 1 / 43rd scale this time, and make Ferrari the main subject.

I like to reproduce the models from the 50s to the 70s, especially the unique and unpublished 1 / 43rd bodyworks, limited edition of 350 miniatures only so that they remain real collectibles .

In 2005 my production received the approval of the Ferrari factory , and my products are now manufactured under license from the house to the prancing horse.


this balloon car demonstrates how well he makes all his models

And sadly, this month is the last the company will be in business. Total liquidation of all stock by Dec 31st.
http://www.quirao.com/fr/a/ilario-creation-miniatures-metal-voitures-ferrari.htm
http://ilario.pagesperso-orange.fr/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment